High Rigidity Body Structure Design
- Extra wide column and base design to ensure best support and cutting rigidity.
- High quality and rugged MEEHANITE® casting maintains optimum accuracy.
High Accuracy Axial Movement
- Linear guideways adopted for fast and smooth axial movement.
- Pre-tensioned ball screws with direct drive motors achieve high torque and low backlash.
YCM In-house A/C-axis Rotary Table
- Rotary table surface leveled at the C-axis center to ensure machining accuracy and easy programming.
- ø380 mm (ø14.96") table size with ø80 mm (ø3.15") table-through hole design.
- 150˚( 30˚/ -120˚) A-axis tilting angle increases the ability of machining.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic cable preparation. (Opt.)
- A/C-axis Linear Encoder. (std.)
- 30T storage capacity is standard.
- 40T/60T is servo driven. (opt.)
- ATC tool door design is standard that prevents coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
YCM In-house IDD PLUS Spindle
- YCM self-manufactured IDD PLUS spindle.
- Powerful 22 kW, 12,000 rpm spindle for hi-power, hi-speed machining.
- Cooling system design on spindle motor seat, quill, and bearing offers most reliable machining capability.
- BBT40 Spindle Design with spindle and taper dual surface contact ensures longer tool life, and exceptional cutting rigidity with high accuracy.
Advantages of 5-axis Machining
- Differences between 3-axis and 5-axis machining
- Enhance precision, quality and efficiency of 3D surface machining.
- Reduce tool length and increase rigidity to obtain superior machining quality.
- Cutting with the belly and edge of the tool to increase tool life.
- Reduce fixture error and lessen workpiece loading/uploading time.
- Saves manufacturing cost for fixture and electrode costs.
- Reduces machining process, machining cost while improving productivity.
- Increase productivity through unmanned machining.
- Enhance quality and reliability of products.
- Reduce non-cutting or change waiting time.
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.