Reinforced Body Structure
- Wide span design of machine structure.
- High efficiency traveling column design.
- Large delta machine column and base ensure highest stability.
- With FEM analysis.
- With stepped design and 6 slider blocks on X-axis ensure the ultra reliable axial movement.
- Large working area is ideal for large and long workpieces machining.
- With the installation of dividing wall in the working area, both long and complex parts can be manufactured in the same machine.
- High precision roller type guideways on 3 axes
- Capable of reaching up to 40 m/min rapid feedrate.
- Circulated cooling system design on X-axis ensures stable temperature and optimal accuracy.
- Centroid driven on X-axis to reduce vibration during movement.
- No counter weight design on Z-axis that lowers vibration while machining and greatly improves surface roughness.
- The guide blocks support tool magazine to ensure smooth and stable movement.
- Reliable ATC system: Tool magazine with 40T. (80T opt.)
Low backlash swivel head and rotary table
- Max. speed (B-axis): 33.3 rpm
- Swivel angle (B-axis): ±110° / ±120° (Big torque opt.)
- Max. speed (C-axis): 50 rpm (FANUC opt.) / 90 rpm (HEIDENHAIN std.)
- Positioning accuracy (C-axis): <10 sec.
YCM In-House Built-in Spindle
- The YCM in-house built-in spindle effectively lowers vibration, providing the best surface performance. Meanwhile, it prolongs lifespan of spindle and tools during heavy cutting.
- BBT40 double contact spindle taper greatly enhances machining accuracy.
- Up to 16,000 rpm spindle, 50 kW 67 HP outputs and Swivel angle 120°, best for heavy cutting. (opt.)
- Tool shank: HSK A63 (opt.)
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.