The Optimal Design and High Rigidity Feed System
- The 4 million-pulse/rev high-resolution encoders in all axes enable the utmost precision status.
- The enlarged roller bearing linear motion guides perform extreme rigidity.
- High load high precision ballscrews ensure high speed high precision axial movements.
- Fixed volume lubricant distribution system assures comprehensive lubrication.
- Environmental friendly lubrication-coolant separation design.
- The symmetry design in castings of base, column and headstock etc. ideally diminishes thermal deformation and ensures accuracy.
Isolated Direct Drive Spindle
- Automatic spindle cooling system effectively dissipates heat generated from long runtime through efficient oil cooling circulation.
- Micro oil-air lubrication system consistently injects micro amount of lubricant to spindle bearings for maximizing spindle life.
- Highly reliable helical disc spring design ensures optimal spindle balance.
- Floating cylinder design for tool clamp/unclamp system eliminates unnecessary force on spindle bearings.
- Perpetual pre-load design reduces the effect of spindle thermal growth under long spindle runtime.
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.