The NDC series is suitable for long workpiece machining. Multi-face machining could also be performed with the adoption of the 90°Angle head which changes automatically. The NDC-AHC can be used for machining applications such as large-scale castings, structural parts and semiconductor chamber components.
High Rigidity 90°Angle Head
- Self-manufactured gearbox provides high torque for both vertical and horizontal machining
- High rigidity octagonal milling head design
- Quiet precision grounded bevel gear, adopts oil-mist lubrication to reduce heat
- Large diameter toothed clutches provide high machining stability, precision and rigidity
- 4 independent pull studs with high clamping force
- 90°angle head anti-drop safety mechanism
- Optional coolant through spindle (CTS) for both vertical/ 90°angle head
Reliable AHC Vertical / Horizontal Automatic Tool Change
- Rotary head chamber design reduces space and provides rapid head change
- Automatic vertical / horizontal head change mechanism
- Reduce time for both fixture producing and workpiece installation, improving production efficiency
- Multi-face machining in one step increases machining efficiency and precision
- Vertical / Horizontal tool change system provides fast tool change, sensors and sequence scanning ensures tool change stability
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.