YCM UV 650 - Full 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
▲ Material: A6061
▲ High speed and high accuracy machining with TCPM.
▲ It's suppressed the vibration of machining by structure rigidity and servo tuning.
▲ The optimized spindle and rigid structure improve cutting performance and tool wear.
IDD PLUS Spindle Design: HIGH PRECISION HIGH SPEED
▲ The unique IDD spindle design provides power, speed, and stiffness required for the most adverse machining applications while providing long spindle life.
▲ Ceramic bearings help to minimize heat and provide thermal stability improving overall machining accuracy.
▲ Robust 45 mm roller guideways and slide blocks on X/Y/Z-axis allows fast, accurate machining required for adverse 5-axis machining.
▲ High performance 5-axis machining
(1) 2-axis B/C type tilt-rotary table
(2) ø650 mm table provides stable machining performance with a wide machining area and trunnion support.
(3) HEIDENHAIN rotary encoders in the B/C axes as standard
(4) Positioning accuracy: 10 sec.
(5) Repeatability: 8 / 6 sec.