Isolated Direct Drive Spindle
- The unique IDD spindle with speed of up to 12,000 rpm and ceramic bearings offer low spindle vibration and optimal heat isolation
- High performance spindle motor of 22 kW 30 HP output
- Result in excellent surface finish while maximizing both spindle and tool life under hard milling conditions.
High Rigidity Structural Design
- X/Y/Z axes equipped with the stable linear guideways and wide ball screw that maximize aluminum chip disposal during processing.
- Extra large delta machine column
- Double-nut ball screw with high performance axial servo motor
- Wide distance between guideways
- Advanced design with reinforced body structure through FEM analysis, the NSV series offers superb cutting performance and reduced vibration to meet the highest machining demand.
Column Mounted Design
- Minimizes the vibration during tool change
- Tool magazine capacity: 30T
- Standard ATC door prevents coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
Efficient Chip Removal System
- Quad-chip auger (std.) for large amount of aluminium chips removal
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.