Reinforced Body Structure
- FEM analysis strengthens the structure of the machine to provide the best cutting rigidity.
- Box-shape and double column structure design reduce thermal deformation.
- Less Z-axis overhang ensure optimal machine stability.
High Precision Axial Movement
- The 4 million-pulse/rev high-resolution encoders in all axes enable the utmost precision status.
- The enlarged roller bearing linear motion guides perform extreme rigidity.
- High precision ballscrews ensure high speed high precision axial movements.
Built-in Motorized Spindle
- Low vibration and optimal head isolation reduces thermal deformation resulting in excellent finish while maximizing both spindle and tool life under hard milling conditions.
- Max. spindle speed up to 40,000 rpm (opt.).
- Double contact spindle taper ensures heavy-duty cutting performance and machining accuracy
- Highly reliable helical disc spring design for better spindle balance and life.
- Rear bearing floating design decreases thermal deformation at high speed.
- Design for dynamic balance of spindle provides ultimate cutting rigidity.
- Micro oil-air lubrication system minimizes thermal deformation and prolongs spindle life.
Spindle Thermal Compensation
- Built-in STC (spindle thermal compensation) function, control deviation under 5 μm.
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.