YCM In-house IDD Spindle
- Tool unclamping cushion extends spindle bearing life by protecting spindle bearing from tool unclamping force.
- Spindle cooling system (opt.) removes heat efficiently and minimizes thermal deformation.
- Ceramic bearings features low inertia mass, low centrifugal force, high rigidity and low coefficient of thermal deformation.
- High precision helical springs features high dynamic balance and low vibration.
- Grease lubrication for 12,000 rpm spindle ; Oil-air lubrication for 15,000 rpm spindle.
High Rigidity Design
- FEM analysis is adopted to ensure the best mass arrangement and rib construction of the machine for constant stability under the intensive load of heavy-duty cutting.
- Direct drive provides backlash free, best accuracy, reliability and stability.
- All axial AC servo motors equipped with Absolute Positioning Encoders, no zero return needed
- The rigid body construction makes for uncompromising precision and rigidity.
High Stability Tool Magazine
- Absolute encoder ATC system provides high stability and speed.
- Inverter controlled, prevents tool change speed from changing under different power supply frequency.
- Tool change speed can be adjustable for heavy tools.
- Auto Tool Change (T-T) 1.8 sec.
Automatic Tool Magazine Door Design
- Driven by pneumatic cylinder.
- Prevent coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
Brand New Exterior Design
- Full enclosure exterior (including top cover).
- Convertible side window for convenient chip removal.
- Aesthetic rear cover design.
- Coolant shower for efficient chip removal <NXV Series std.>
Automatic Pallet Change
- Pallet Size: 560 x 410 mm 22.05" x 16.14"
- Table Load Capacity: 120 kg 265 lb
- Distance Between Spindle Nose and Table Top: 25 ~ 475 mm 0.98"~18.7"
- Hole Pattern: M12 x 80 mm x 80 mm M12 x 3.15" x 3.15"
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.