YCM In-house IDD Spindle
- Standard gearhead spindle of maximum of 6,000 rpm high-speed with the maximum of 18.5 kW 25 HP power output and 48 kgf-m 347.19 lb-ft torque.
- Spindle speed of up to 10,000 rpm with IDD (Isolated Direct Drive) design, coupled with oil lubrication that can lower heat deviation, improve spindle accuracy and extend bearing life. Spindle power 22 kW 30 HP without gearbox, electric speed shift with spindle motor, maximum torque of 36 kgf-m 260.39 lb-ft. (option).
- The quill type spindle housing is with cooling system to assure the best temperature control of the spindle head, and for the best machining results.
- Deployed with precise angular contact ceramic ball bearings for extra axial and radial rigidity to fit the requirements of heavy cutting.
High Rigidity Design
- FEM analysis is adopted to ensure the best mass arrangement and rib construction of the machine for constant stability under the intensive load of heavy-duty cutting.
- All axial AC servo motors equipped with Absolute Positioning Encoders, no zero return needed
- Direct drive provides backlash free, best accuracy, reliability and stability.
- High rigidity and high loading linear guideways applied on the three axes.
- 6 slide blocks on X-axis and 4 linear guideways on Y-axis
- No counter weight on Z-axis
- The rigid body construction makes for uncompromising precision and rigidity.
High Stability Tool Magazine
- Auto Tool Change (T-T): 4.2 sec.
- Tool Magazine Capacity: 32T (24T/40T opt.)
Automatic Tool Magazine Door Design
- Driven by pneumatic cylinder.
- Prevent coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
Brand New Exterior Design
- Full enclosure exterior (including top cover).
- Convertible side window for convenient chip removal.
- Aesthetic rear cover design.
- Smooth chip removal.
- Quad chip augers (4 Y-axial) system ensures fluent chip removal prevent chips from piling up. [with Rear Side Chip Conveyor (opt.)]
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.