- With years of experience, combining advanced technology and facilities, YCM has successfully developed highly rigid CNC Turning Centers, TC-46. TC-46 is specially designed for producing large workpieces with high accuracy, suitable for valve and hydraulic components, shipbuilding, automobiles, construction and energy industries.
Perfect Spindle Design
- Equipped with A2-11 spindle nose and 15" chuck. (18"/21"/24" chick or customized fixture is optional.)
- The chuck is operated by pedal switch for more safety and user-friendly.
- The clamping pressure can be adjusted by workpiece shape and materal.
- Extra large bearing with excellent rigidity for heavy duty cutting capability.
The Extra Large Front Bearing
- The extra large front bearing internaldiameter is ø180 mm to ensure the heavy duty cutting capability.
- Max. hole through spindle diameter is ø130 mm.
- Max. hole through draw bar is ø117 mm.
Big Bore Hole Through Design (opt.)
- A2-15 spindle of Big bore hole for flexible chuck 15"/18"/21"/24", hole through Spindle ø182 mm ø7.17".
Rigid Structure Design
- MEEHANITE® casting frame through FEM analysis for one piece torque tube and 45 degree slant bed ensures the best rigidity and eliminates casting distortion.
- Z-axis design with an extra wide distance o f 620mm between guideways offers the highest rigidity.
- The box way base of 950mm is suitable for heavy duty machining and powerful chip removal.
Central Lubrication System
- The slide ways of X/Z-axis and ball screws are lubricated. Built-in alarm will be occurred when the lubrication oil is insufficient.
Automatic Tool Pre-setter Reduces Setup Time (Opt.)
- Optional automatic tool pre-setter reduces setup time by minimizing skim cuts and entering tool offsets.
The Smoothest X-axis Movement and Prevents Turret Drop
- The hydraulic balance cylinder on X-axis ensures the smoothest axial movement and brake system prevents the turret from dropping when the power is suddenly off.
- With the double nuts design, the ball screws on the X/Z-axis provide the highest rigidity.
- The optional safety clutch will disassemble the ball screw from motor to protect the ball screw during a crash.
Efficient Chip Disposal System
- With slanted design and superb chip removal space under the spindle, it is more easiler to clean chips.
- High pressure coolant is supplied for optimal chip removal.
- Shower coolant from the roof removes the chips from the chuck and telescopic guideway cover. (opt.)
Programmable tail stock
- MT-5 fixed quill with live center is standard, high rigidity rotary quill with dead center is optional.
- Tail stock using dual cylinder to clamp the guideways for prevent tail stock skid during machining. Using hydraulic connect bar to link the tail stock and carriage during tail stock positioning to save effort and time.
Special Turet Design
- Equipped with large 10T (12T, opt.) servo driven turret that features fast turret indexing (0.9 sec.) and machining versatility.
- The large diameter of 3-piece curvic coupling design offers super rigid clamping force of 9,050kgf-m to ensure heavy cutting and long-term accuracy.
Perfect Spindle Design
- Powerful 4 speed gear-head spindle is suitable for heavy duty machining requirements
- Oil-cooled chiller for excellent thermal stability
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.