High Rigidity Guideways
- X-axis is directly driven by gearbox offering smooth axial response and high torque
- Roller type guideways on X/Y axis
- Y-axis is supported by 3 roller type guideways and 6 slider blocks to offer ultimate cutting rigidity
- Horizontal and vertical support of the headstock
- Hardened and ground box guideway on Z-axis enlarges the contact interface for high machining stability
- With Hi-lo Gear Transmission
- 4,500rpm spindle speed is standard with 2-step gear transmission.
- The spindle incorporates roller type spindle bearings for extremely high cutting rigidity.
- The 2-step gear transmission provides 88.87kgf-m torque output at 241rpm ideal for machining hard material.
Superb Body Structure
- One-piece Column
- One-piece Base
- Rigid proportion of the headstock
Product has been added to compare
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.