5AX ROBO I Achieves Perfect 3D Contouring Operations
- High rigidity symmetrical fork type structure design minimizes heat deformation during heavy cutting applications.
- The main structure is made of superior nodular graphite cast iron.
- High dynamic universal milling head, built-in motorized spindle with HSK-A100 taper offers max. spindle speed 10,000 rpm.
- Coolant through spindle system: 20 bar (opt.)
- Superb spindle coolant system.
High Rigidity B/C Axis
- Direct drive motor design delivers high torque, low backlash and perfect clamping capacity.
- HEIDENHAIN encoder enhances the cutting accuracy.
- Disc type hydraulic clamping device.
- Rotary joint design prevents the damage on the hydraulic tubes caused during rotation.
- Double direction roller bearings for perfect cutting rigidity.
Superb Body Structure & X/Y/Z Guideways Design
- Massive MEEHANITE® casting through FEM analysis offers exceptional damping capacity.
- Direct drive gearbox design on X/Y/Z axis offers smooth axial response, high torque, and low backlash.
- Extra wide column base with boots design.
- Equipped with roller type guideways and numerous slider blocks for great load capacity and cutting rigidity.
- 5-axis simultaneous control by HEIDENHAIN TNC640 increases efficiency, tool life, and cutting accuracy.
- Program memory hard disk with 21 GB.
- Tool center point management [TCPM]
- Dynamic collision monitoring [DCM]
- DXF converter (opt.)
Unique Isolated Direct Drive Design
- 10,000rpm IDD spindle is optional to be equipped with DCV series. Driven by 46kW dual step AC digital spindle motor, the spindle is able to reach max. 36.04kgf-m torque output at 500rpm.
- Unique IDD design offers low spindle vibration and optimal heat isolation that results in excellent accuracy after longterm operation.
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.