Superb Body Structure
- Turcite-B design on Z-axis strengthens rigidity and damping capacity reducing overhang and vibration problems.
- Extra wide column base with boots design prevents the headstock from leaning forward.
- Internal ribs structure design through FEM analysis delivers high rigidity and stability.
- In the picture, A and B are designed by competitors and YCM respectively.
High Rigidity Guideways
- Direct drive gearbox design on X-axis offers smooth axial response, high torque, and low backlash.
- X-axis is equipped with 3 roller type guideways and numerous slider blocks for great load capacity of 18 slider blocks.
- 3 roller type guideways on Y-axis strongly support the headstock and saddle.
4,500 rpm Spindle With Hi-lo Gear Transmission
- 4,500 rpm spindle speed is standard with 2-step gear transmission.
- The spindle incorporates roller type spindle bearings for extremely high cutting rigidity.
- The 2-step gear transmission provides 88.87 kgf-m torque output at 241 rpm ideal for machining hard material.
You can select up to 5 products or view the results directly.